Mastruz Tea (herb santa maria)
- 1 tablespoon of dried mastruz leaves
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preparation mode:
- add the leaves to the boiling water, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Then strain and drink at the ideal temperature.
- Drink a cup up to 3 times a day.
Medicinal benefits of: Mastruz Tea (herb santa maria)
Mastruz Tea (herb santa maria) belongs to the group of:
- Teas that help control alzheimer's
- Teas that aid in the treatment of vermifuge
- Expectorant teas
- Teas to help heal (healing)
- Teas with antiseptic functionality
- Antioxidant teas
- Teas that help in the treatment of intestinal problems
- Teas with bactericidal benefits
- Teas to improve immunity
- Teas that help in the treatment of inflammation
- Teas with fungicidal effect
This recipe was consulted 4742 X - Since: 2020-12-07 - Shared by: Abigail Flauzino